Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Siobhan + Gregory - Wedding

Culzean Castle in Scotland was one of the most beautiful locations I will ever have the chance to photograph a wedding. It was an absolute delight to be a part of Siobhan and Gregory's big day. I was honored to get the following note from Siobhan:

Hi JB,
 
The photos are really fantastic! We're going to have to buy the biggest photo album in the world because pretty much all of them deserve printing. Carol and I have also hatched a plan to make a tidy profit from selling Culzean postcards next year because there's so many great castle photos (we might give you a share).
 
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in, we really appreciate it - the results are beautiful and I can't wait to start showing them to people, my gran will love them.
 
Love,
Siobhan






























Since I shot in one, they even let me join the all-kilt photo (far left), a Scottish tradition.













No comments:

Post a Comment