Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sasha & Brooks - Sasha's Reaction

Everybody loves getting positive feedback for the work they do. Notes like this are a big part of what makes shooting weddings so enjoyable for me:

Hey JB,

Im SO SO SO sorry I havent written yet to tell you how much I/we LOVE your work! There are so many good shots, Im just loving going through them all, and I really appreciate you going above and beyond to shoot Afton Farm before the hubub even started! We're still a little in shock that its all over but these pictures are such a beautiful reminder of it all!

All of my friends told me to brace myself because no one likes their wedding pictures and not to be in shock if they're not what I expected, but BOY were they wrong! I was so excited immediately and so so happy with the results. Thanks a MILLION!

We are so very appreciative of your beautiful work that will be with us literally for the rest of our lives!

Talk to you soon,
Sasha


No comments:

Post a Comment